Grapefruit Olive Oil Cake
2 ⅓ all purpose flour
2 ½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp grapefruit zest
1 ½ cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup half and half
½ cup Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
¾ cup olive oil
½ cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a medium mixing bowl combine the eggs, grapefruit zest, sugar, and vanilla. Beat with a whisk until combined.
4. Pour in the half and half, Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice, and olive oil. Whisk until combined.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine with a spatula.
6. Pour the batter into a greased 9×5 loaf pan.
7. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Allow the cake to cool.
9. Prepare the icing by combining the powdered sugar and Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice in a small bowl.
10. Pour the icing over the cooled cake and enjoy!