Lemon Lavender Sorbet
For the Sorbet:
16 oz. Natalie’s Natural Lemonade
Lavender simple syrup
1 tbsp. dried mallow blossom or (purple food coloring)
*For Lavender Simple Syrup:
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp. Dried lavender
(Yields 6 Servings)
1. Make lavender simple syrup. Pour natural lemonade in a glass bowl & add the mallow blossoms or purple food coloring.
2. Allow the blossoms to soak for at least 10 minutes. In a large bowl, combine the lavender simple syrup & natural lemonade.
3. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
4. Following the instructions of your ice cream maker, freeze the sorbet. Note: this could take 20-25 minutes or longer to completely freeze.
5. Transfer to an airtight container & freeze in the freezer for a couple more hours before serving. Garnish with a sprig of lavender.
*Lavender Simple Syrup:
1. In a small saucepan, combine water, sugar & lavender.
2. Bring mixture to a boil & stir for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Let syrup cool to room temperature. Pour through a strainer to remove the lavender.