Strawberry Lemonade Bunny Parfaits
2 8oz of Natalie’s Strawberry Lemonade juices
8oz softened cream cheese
2 cups softened cool whip
2 cups sliced strawberries
1 frozen pound cake, diced
6-8 sno-ball cakes
6-8 vanilla marshmallows
2-3 strawberries marshmallows
1. In a small saucepan, add the two 8oz Natalie’s Strawberry Lemonade juices and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Cook for 10-15 minutes until it is reduced by half. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer combine the cream cheese and cool whip until smooth.
4. Pour in the reduced strawberry lemonade syrup and continue to mix until smooth.
5. Place in the refrigerator to set.
6. Prep the bunnies by cutting all of the vanilla marshmallows in half and cut the strawberry marshmallows into 4 pieces.
7. Layer the small piece of pink marshmallow on top of a piece of the white marshmallow and pinch the end to create a triangular shape and shape each “ear.”
8. Repeat for each marshmallow ear and attach 2 ears to each sno-ball cake with a toothpick.
9. In 6-8 small dishes, add a layer of the strawberry lemonade mixture, then a layer of diced pound cake, and a layer of strawberries top with a little more of the strawberry lemonade mix.
10. Finally top it with the bunny and enjoy!