Strawberry Lemonade El Diablo
1.5 oz. tequila
2 oz. blackberry simple syrup
2 oz. Strawberry Lemonade
3-4 oz. Ginger Beer
Fresh blackberries, for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine tequila, blackberry syrup & Strawberry Lemonade. Shake well to combine.
2. Strain into an ice-filled glass.
3. Top with ginger beer.
4. Garnish with fresh blackberries.
1. In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water & 1 pint of blackberries.
2. Bring to a boil, stir to dissolve sugar & then remove from heat.
3. Let the mixture steep for 15 minutes, then strain it into a bottle or jar. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.