Vanilla Spiced Gin & Orange Juice
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Water
2 cinnamon sticks
2 whole nutmegs
1/2 Vanilla bean (cut in half lengthwise)
3 oz. Natalie’s Orange Juice
1.5 oz. gin
garnish: orange slices
Thin black graphic tape
1. Wipe the outside of the glasses with alcohol. Allow to dry.
2. Apply graphic tape in a star-like pattern, making sure to stop about 1″ below the rim of the glass.
3. Apply graphic tape horizontally to connect the lines, creating a web-like pattern.
1. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar & water to a boil.
2. Once boiling, remove from heat & add cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, & vanilla bean.
3. Let the mixture steep for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the spices from the syrup.
5. Transfer the syrup to a small bowl or measuring glass. Allow to cool completely.
6. Once the syrup is cool, mix 1 oz. syrup, 1.5 oz. gin, & 3 oz. of juice.
7. Shake for 10 seconds.
8. Strain & serve in a glass over ice.
Optional: garnish with a cinnamon stick & fresh orange slices.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts