Zesty Orange Pancakes With Maple Syrup
2 cups of your favorite pancake mix
½ cup Natalie’s orange juice
1 cup water or milk
Zest of 2 oranges
1 orange sliced into small segments
½ cup maple syrup
1 tbsp Natalie’s orange juice
1. In a large mixing bowl combine pancake mix, orange juice, water or milk, ½ of the
orange zest and whisk well.
2. Heat your nonstick pan to medium heat and cook the pancakes. As you see the center
start to form bubbles and the edges are cooked, flip them.
3. Repeat until the pancake batter is gone.
4. Set aside and cover with a dish towel or foil.
5. Prepare the syrup by adding the maple syrup to a small saucepan with the orange
segments, 1 tablespoon of orange juice, and the remaining orange zest.
6. Bring to a boil then remove from heat.
7. Serve your pancakes in the skillet or on a plate with syrup poured on top