- By Juice
- By Category
with Orange (Frozen)
Chicken with Orange-Pecan Rice
1 package fast cooking long-grain and wild rice mix
2 cups Natalie’s Orange Juice
1/4 cup chopped pecans
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
(Yields 4 servings)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease square pan, 8″ x 8″ x 2″.
3. Mix uncooked rice, contents of seasoning packet, Natalie’s Orange Juice, and pecans in pan.
4. Place chicken on rice mixture.
5. Cover and bake 35 to 45 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.