Natalie’s Gummy BearsDate: October 28th, 2016
Who says you can’t play with your juice? We’ve found a healthy way to snack on your favorite Natalie’s juices.
What You’ll Need:
• 1 Cup Natalie’s Juice
• 2 Tbsp Gelatin
• Silicone Candy Molds
1. Pour juice into a small saucepan. Heat gently until juice is very warm, but not boiling.
2. Turn off the heat, and slowly pour the gelatin into the juice while whisking until it is incorporated. Repeat with other tbsp of gelatin.
3. Pour mixture into silicone molds.
2. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. *You may want to freeze them for 15 minutes before you try to un-mold.
3. Keep your Natalie’s gummy snacks refrigerated in a covered container. They keep for 3-5 days.