Carrot Ginger Turmeric and Butternut Squash Soup
10oz Natalie’s Carrot Ginger Turmeric juice
2 cups vegetable broth
10oz bag steamable butternut squash cubes
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 yellow onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp dried sage
Heavy cream for garnish
1. Steam the bag of butternut squash according to the package directions.
2. In a pot over medium high heat, heat the olive oil and saute the diced onion for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and continue cooking for 1 more minute.
4. Add the steamed squash, carrot ginger turmeric juice, vegetable broth, salt, pepper, and sage.
5. Bring to a boil then reduce to medium low heat and cook for 5-7 minutes.
6. Using an immersion blender (or carefully add the mixture to a blender) and blend until it is smooth.
7. Serve topped with a drizzle of heavy cream and enjoy.