Citrus White Sangria
1 Bottle dry white wine
6 oz. Natalie’s Orange Juice
4 oz. Natalie’s Lemon Juice
4 oz. Mint Simple Syrup*
3 oz. Orange liqueur
1 Orange, cut into thin slices
1 Lemon, cut into thin slices
1 Lime, cut into thin slices
1 Apple, cored & cut into thin slices
Fresh mint, for garnish
(Yields 6 Servings)
1. Pour the entire bottle of wine into a pitcher.
2. Add the orange juice, lemon juice, mint simple syrup* & orange liqueur. Stir to combine.
3. Add the fresh sliced fruit & put in the fridge for at least an hour, or until ready to serve.
*Mint Simple Syrup:
1. Heat 1 cup of water & 1 cup of sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a simmer & cook until the sugar dissolves.
3. Remove from heat, add 6 stems of fresh mint.
4. Let the mixture steep for about 30 minutes.
5. Strain the mixture over a fine-mesh strainer & refrigerate in an air-tight container until ready to use, or for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe By: Sarah Hearts