Cranberry Lime Oatmeal Cookies
1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold 1 cup all purpose flour
4 Tbsp. sugar
1⁄4 tsp. salt
1⁄4 cup dried cranberries 1⁄3 cup quick oats
1 Tbsp. Natalie’s Lime Juice
1 cup powdered sugar
1 Tbsp. Lime juice
2 tsp. lime zest, plus more for garnishing 1-2 tsp. water
1. Combine flour, sugar and salt in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Cut butter into small chunks and add to the food processor. Pulse 3-4 times. Add in cranberries, oats and lime juice. Process until mixture begins to cling together.
2. Turn dough out onto a floured surface. Knead mixture a few times, then roll it with a floured rolling pin to about 1⁄4” thickness.
3. Using a small (2”) cookie cutter, cut dough into circles. Place rounds onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Refrigerate the unbaked cookies for at least 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges just start to turn golden. Cool cookies completely.
5. Whisk together the ingredients for the glaze. Drizzle over cooled cookies. Sprinkle with lime zest. Allow glaze to dry. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for a week.