Cranberry Orange Pavlova
4 egg whites, room temperature
Pinch of salt
1 cup white sugar
1 tsp cornstarch
2 tsp white vinegar
1 tsp vanilla
1.5 cups heavy cream, cold
2 tsp powdered sugar
½ cup fresh cranberries
8 oz Natalie’s orange juice
Orange slices for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees
2. In your electric mixer with the whisk attachment beat the egg whites and salt on medium- high for a few minutes until the eggs become white and glossy
3. Beat in the white sugar a few tablespoons at a time and beat for 5 more minutes until
you get stiff peaks.
4. Stop the mixer and add in the cornstarch, vinegar, and vanilla by folding in with a
5. Carefully scoop a small 5 – 6 inch round of the meringue, using a large spoon or two
spoons, onto a lined baking sheet. You should have two sheet pans of 5 or 6 meringues
6. Using the back of the spoon, make a small indention in each of the mounds.
7. Bake for 35 minutes, turn off the oven and let them set in the oven for 1 hour to finish cooking.
8. While these are finishing the cooking process, prepare the topping by heating the orange
juice and cranberries in a saucepan.
9. When it comes to a light simmer, use the back of a spoon to start breaking up the
10. Bring to a boil and continue to stir gently until it begins to thicken, about 5 – 6 minutes.
11. Remove from heat and set aside.
12. Once the pavlovas are cooled and the topping is cooled, add a scoop of the topping to
each indention in the meringues.
13. Top with small orange slices and enjoy!