Creole Shrimp Skewers with Citrus Creole Aioli
1lb shrimp with tails on
3 italian sausages, sliced
1 green bell pepper, roughly chopped
½ cup cherry tomatoes
1 green zucchini
2 tablespoons Lillie’s Q Creole Dirt
1 tsp salt
2 tablespoons Natalie’s lemon juice
2 tablespoons Natalie’s orange juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Natalie’s lemon juice
1 tablespoon Natalie’s orange juice
1 tablespoon Lillie’s Q Creole Dirt
1 tsp salt
1 egg yolk
¼ cup canola oil
½ cup olive oil
1. Assemble the skewers by alternating shrimp and veggies until each skewer is about ¾ of the way full. Set aside on a baking tray.
2. In a small bowl mix together the Creole Dirt, lemon juice, orange juice, and salt.
3. Pour this over the skewers and let it sit while you prepare the aioli.
4. In a large mouth mason jar or in a cup, add the lemon juice, orange juice, salt, and creole dirt. Allow to sit for a couple of minutes.
5. Then add 1 egg, 1 egg yolk, canola oil, and olive oil.
6. Using an immersion blender, blend the mixture until it becomes thick and opaque.
7. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate.
8. Preheat your grill pan or grill to medium-high heat. Add olive oil.
9. Grill the shrimp skewers for 3-4 minutes on each side.
10. Drizzle with the Citrus Creole Aioli and enjoy.