Frozen Lemon Mint Sweet Tea
4 cups Natalie’s Lemonade Tea
Mint simple syrup*
Lemon slices & fresh mint, for garnish
1-2 oz. Bourbon, optional to spike
(Yields 6 servings)
1. In a large bowl, combine mint simple syrup* with Natalie’s Lemonade Tea.
2. Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Following the instructions on your ice cream maker, freeze the sorbet.
(A Cuisinart Freezer takes about 20-25 minutes to freeze completely.)
4. Transfer to an air-tight container & freeze in the freezer for a couple more hours before serving.
5. Garnish with a couple of fresh mint leaves & a slice of lemon.
6. To make a spiked version, pour a single shot of bourbon over the scoop of frozen sweet tea.
Mint Simple Syrup*
1. In a pan, combine 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, & 3 tbsp. of coarsely chopped mint.
2. Bring to a boil, one minute.
3. Allow the syrup to cool completely then pour through a strainer to remove the mint leaves.
Recipe by: Oleander & Palm