Grapefruit and Sugared Cranberry Martini
4oz Natalie’s grapefruit juice
2oz cranberry juice
1oz lemon juice
6oz Tanteo blanco tequila
2oz simple syrup (use extra from making the sugared cranberries)
½ cup whole fresh cranberries
1/2 cup sugar (separated in half)
¼ cup water
1. In a small saucepan combine ½ of the sugar and the water. Bring to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat to medium and add the cranberries. Simmer for 1 minute.
3. Remove the cranberries from the syrup, reserving the syrup, and set them on wax paper for about 5 minutes
4. In a shallow bowl or plate pour the remaining ¼ cup sugar.
5. Roll the sticky cranberries in the sugar and skewer onto cocktail picks.
6. In a shaker with ice combine the remaining ingredients. Shake for 30 seconds.
7. Strain into coupe or martini glasses and garnish with the sugared cranberries. Enjoy!