Grapefruit Lime Soda
For the Cocktail:
2 oz. Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
1 oz. Lime simple syrup
3-4 Dashes of angostura bitters, to taste
Fresh lime wedges
Fresh herbs of your choice
*For Lime Simple Syrup:
1 cup Water
1 cup Sugar
(Yields 1 Serving)
1. Fill a rocks glass with ice.
2. Add grapefruit juice & lime syrup. Top with club soda, then add in bitters. Stir well.
3. Garnish with fresh grapefruit, lime wedges & herbs.
*Lime Simple Syrup:
1. In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup water & 1/2 cup sugar.
2. Bring mixture to a boil & stir until sugar is dissolved. Add lime zest & 5 slices of lime. Lower heat & simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Let syrup cool to room temperature. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer.
5. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.