Grapefruit Mint Sorbet
32 oz. Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
1/5 cup Sugar
2 tbsp. Finely chopped mint
Pinch of salt
(Yields 4-6 Servings)
1. Pour 1 cup of the juice along with the sugar, mint, & salt into a small pot.
2. Bring pot to a boil, just one minute.
3. Allow the syrup to cool completely then pour through a strainer to remove mint leaves.
4. In a large bowl, combine the remaining juice & syrup, chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
5. Following the instructions of your ice cream maker, freeze the sorbet.
6. Transfer the sorbet to an airtight container & freeze in the freezer for a couple more hours before serving.
7. Garnish with fresh mint leaves then serve.
Recipe By: Jeran McConnel