Grapefruit Spiced Tea Bourbon Cocktail
For the Cocktail:
1/4 Cup Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
1/2 Cup brewed unsweetened tea, chilled
1/2 to 1 oz Spiced simple syrup
1 oz Bourbon
Grapefruit wedge, garnish
*For Spiced Simple Syrup:
1 Cup water
1 Cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 Teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 Teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
(Yields 1 Serving)
1. Make spiced simple syrup.
2. In an ice filled glass, combine grapefruit juice, tea, spiced simple syrup, and bourbon. Stir well.
3. Garnish with a wedge of grapefruit.
*Spiced Simple Syrup:
1. In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar.
2. Bring mixture to a boil and stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat, stir in cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg.
4. Let syrup cool to room temperature.
5. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.