Grapefruit Spiced Tea Bourbon Cocktail
For the Cocktail:
1/4 cup Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
1/2 cup brewed unsweetened tea, chilled
1/2-1 oz. Spiced simple syrup
1 oz. Bourbon
Grapefruit wedge, for garnish
*For Spiced Simple Syrup:
1 cup Water
1 cup Sugar
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
(Yields 1 Serving)
1. Make spiced simple syrup*.
2. In an ice-filled glass, combine grapefruit juice, tea, spiced simple syrup & bourbon. Stir well.
3. Garnish with a wedge of grapefruit.
*Spiced Simple Syrup:
1. In a small saucepan, combine water & sugar.
2. Bring mixture to a boil & stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in cinnamon, ginger, cloves & nutmeg.
4. Let syrup cool to room temperature.
5. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.