Grapefruit Vinaigrette with Honey Goat Cheese & Candied Pecan Salad
1/2 cup Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
1/4 cup White balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp. Honey
Salt & pepper to taste
A mix of baby greens, spinach & arugula or your favorite salad greens, washed & dried
Honey goat cheese, crumbled
Fresh grapefruit wedges
1. Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Pour into a bottle or glass jar to serve.
1. Place greens in a large bowl.
2. Top with desired amount of crumbled honey goat cheese, candied pecans & grapefruit wedges.
3. Pour dressing over salad.
Recipe by: Sarah Hearts