Lavender Guava Lemonade Mimosa
1 bottle of Prosecco
8oz Natalie’s Guava Lemonade
3 Tbs lavender simple syrup
½ cup water
½ cup sugar
3 Tbs dried lavender
Sprig of lavender for garnish
Lemon wedges for garnish
1. In a saucepan add the water, sugar, and dried lavender.
2. Bring to a simmer and and stir until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let cool, strain out the dried lavender.
4. In a small bowl whisk 3 tablespoons of the lavender syrup & the guava lemonade.
5. In your champagne flutes or coupes, fill the glass ¾ the way up with prosecco, top with Guava lemonade + lavender syrup.
6. Garnish with lemon wedges and a sprig of lavender.