Lemonade Fruit Ice Cubes
2 cups Natalie’s Natural Lemonade
Your choice of fresh fruit (blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, etc.)
Lemon, sliced into thin wedges
1. Place fruit into 2″ ice cube molds.
2. Pour lemonade into molds. There may be some of the lemonade left over, depending on how much fruit you use in each mold.
3. Add a lemon wedge to each section of the mold.
4. Freeze for several hours, until cubes are completely frozen.
5. Serve cubes in chilled seltzer, iced tea or your choice of cold beverage.