16oz Natalie’s Natural Lemonade
1 bottle of white wine
1 cup of Limoncello liqueur
1 cup of sliced strawberries
1 cup of sliced lemons
1 cup of raspberries
1 cup of sparkling water
1. In a large pitcher, combine the white wine, Limoncello liqueur, and Natalie’s Natural Lemonade. Stir well to combine.
2. Add the sliced strawberries, lemons, and raspberries to the pitcher. Stir gently to combine.
4. Cover the pitcher with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
5. When ready to serve, add the sparkling water to the pitcher and stir gently.
6. Serve the Limoncello Sangria garnished with additional sliced strawberries and lemon wedges, if desired.