Mango Lemonade Mousse
1 cup frozen mango
¼ cup Natalie’s Mango Lemonade
Juice of 1 lemon
1 cup heavy cream
½ tsp lemon extract
½ tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
Blueberries, mango, and mint for topping
1. In a blender combine sweetened condensed milk, mango, Mango Lemonade, lemon juice, lemon extract, and vanilla extract. Blend for 1 minute on high.
2. Set this aside while you prepare the cream.
3. In a mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to whip the cold heavy cream into stiff peaks (2-3 minutes).
4. Add the mango mixture to the whipped cream and gently fold it in to combine.
5. Add to 4 glasses and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set.
6. Top with fresh blueberries, mango, and a sprig of mint.