Mini Lemonade Blackberry Cheesecake
8 graham cracker sheets
3 tablespoons melted butter
1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
Zest of 1 lemon
16oz of cream cheese (softened)
1⁄4 cup Natalie’s Natural Lemonade
1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
Zest of 2 lemons
1 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄4 cup blackberry jam
1⁄4 cup fresh blackberries
1. Prepare the crust by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor combine the graham cracker sheets, sugar, and lemon zest.
3. Pulse until the crackers are the texture of sand.
4. Pour in the melted butter and pulse a few more times until combined.
5. Line a cupcake tin with 12 liners and add 2 tablespoons of the crust mixture to each cup.
6. Bake for 5 minutes and remove to let cool.
7. Prepare the filling by whipping the sugar and cream cheese together in a large bowl.
8. Add the lemon zest, vanilla, and lemonade and mix to combine well. Scrape down the
sides of the bowl.
9. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
10. Fill the cupcake liners with the filling about 3⁄4 of the way up the side of the liners.
11. Add a teaspoon of blackberry jam to each cup and swirl with a spoon.
12. Bake for 20 minutes and remove to let cool.
13. Set in the fridge for 1 hour. Remove and top with fresh blackberries and lemon zest.