Orange Creamsicle Poptails
1.5 cups vanilla ice cream
2 cups Natalie’s Orange Juice
Orange flavored hard seltzer
To make creamsicles:
1. Combine ice cream and orange juice in a blender. Blend until very smooth.
2. Fill popsicle molds, leaving a bit of space at the top of each mold.
3. Be sure not to overfill because the mixture will expand when frozen.
4. Add popsicle sticks to molds.
5. Freeze 2-3 hours or until completely frozen.
6. Run warm water over the outside of the molds to release popsicles. They can be stored in the freezer in an airtight freezer bag for 2 weeks.
To make poptails:
1. Put one creamsicle in each glass.
2. Pour hard seltzer into each glass, filling only half the glass. Garnish with an orange wheel if desired.