Orange Elderflower Punch
16oz Natalie’s Organic Orange Juice
1 cup St Germain
½ bottle of prosecco
1 tbsp ginger paste
Seeds from 1 pomegranate
2 oranges, sliced
Edible flowers in fall colors
1. In a large punch bowl combine organic orange juice, St. Germain, prosecco, and ginger paste.
2. Stir well to be sure to incorporate the ginger paste.
3. Garnish the bowl with edible flowers and orange slices.
4. Lastly, top the bowl with the pomegranate seeds so they sit nicely on top of the orange slices (otherwise they will sink to the bottom!)
6. Serve in coupe glasses garnished with extra orange slices and pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!