Orange Mango Mimosa Jello Shots
8 oz. Natalie’s Orange Mango Juice
2 cups Champagne or sparkling wine (or ginger ale for a mocktail)
4 Packets of unflavored gelatin
Edible flowers, for garnish
1. Pour 1/2 cup of orange mango juice into a bowl. Sprinkle 2 packets of the gelatin over the juice. Allow the gelatin to sit for at least 2 minutes.
2. In a small pot, bring the remaining 1.5 cups of orange mango juice to a boil. Add the boiling juice to the chilled juice & gelatin mixture. Stir until the gelatin dissolves completely.
3. Pour into a 8″ x 8″ pan. Place in the fridge on an even surface. Allow the gelatin to set completely before making the next layer.
4. Repeat the above directions for the champagne or ginger ale as you did for the orange mango juice. Pour that champagne gelatin over the orange mango layer. Refrigerate until set.
5. Slice the gelatin into 1″ squares. Top with a few edible flowers for garnish. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.