Orange Vanilla No Bake Cheesecake Jars
4 whole graham crackers
3 tbsp butter, melted
2 tbsp sugar
8 oz cream cheese, softened
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup sugar
1 cup Natalie’s Orange juice
½ cup sugar
1 eggs + 3 egg yolks
¼ cup Natalie’s lemon juice
1 tbsp cornstarch
3 tbsp butter, cold
4 small mason jars for serving
1. Prepare the orange curd by combining the orange juice, sugar, egg, egg yolks, lemon
juice, and cornstarch in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Whisk to completely combine and bring this mixture to a boil. Once boiling, lower the
temperature to medium-low.
3. Continue stirring/whisking and add the cold butter. Continuously stirring until it’s melted.
4. Cook this at medium-low for about 5 minutes then transfer to a glass bowl to cool down.
5. While that cools, in a food processor pulse the graham crackers until they become fine
6. Add the butter and sugar, and turn on the food processor until it’s all combined.
7. Press equal amounts of the crust into the bottoms of the 4 mason jars to create the
crust. Set aside.
8. In a medium bowl, use your hand mixer with a whisk attachment to whip the heavy
cream to stiff peaks, for about 2-3 minutes.
9. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the cream
cheese, ½ of the orange curd, and ½ cup of sugar until smooth.
10. Once combined, gently fold in the whipped cream using a spatula.
11. Spoon the mixture equally into the 4 mason jars.
12. Top with reserved orange curd if desired and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
13. Top with an orange slice and extra crumbled graham crackers. Enjoy!