Orchard Frost Cocktail
Handcrafted By: Meaghan Dorman
1.5 oz Natalie’s Blood Orange juice
.5 oz rich cinnamon syrup*
.5 oz Campari
1.5 oz London dry gin
Blood orange wheel, for garnish
1. Put all ingredients in cocktail shaker.
2.Shake briefly, and strain into rocks glass.
3. Fill with crushed ice, garnish with grated cinnamon & blood orange wheel.
*Rich Cinnamon Syrup
1. On stove or hot plate over low heat, add 1 cup of water to 2 cups sugar.
2. Stir until dissolved. It should be a thick syrup with all sugar dissolved.
3. Remove from heat, add 2 cinnamon sticks and let sit overnight.
4. Strain out cinnamon the next day. Syrup will keep 14 days sealed in the refrigerator.