Pear Rosemary Lemon Spritz
1 bosch pear
¼ cup Natalie’s lemon juice
¼ cup sugar
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
1 can Surely Brut
Lemon peel for garnish
Pear slice for garnish
Rosemary sprig for garnish
1. In a saucepan combine the lemon juice and sugar, heat over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Once the mixture starts to boil, add in sliced pear and rosemary. Reduce to a simmer.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes to infuse the flavors then remove from heat to cool.
4. When ready to mix the cocktail, add 2 oz of the pear lemon simple syrup to each glass and top with Surely Brut.
5. Garnish with a sliced pear, lemon peel, and rosemary sprig