10oz Natalie’s Pineapple Kale Zinc Juice
½ cup grape juice
2 green tea bags
1/2 cup boiling water
½ cup crushed pineapple
Mint for garnish
Dried pineapple rings for garnish
1. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan or in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Steep the green tea bags in the hot water for 1-2 minutes. Remove the tea bags and allow the tea to cool.
3. In 2 large glasses add equal amounts of crushed pineapple to the bottom of each cup and top with ice.
4. Pour in the Natalie’s Pineapple Kale Zinc Juice, grape juice, and green tea. Stir to combine.
5. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and a dried pineapple ring.