Pumpkin Pie Carrot Ginger Martini
6oz Natalie’s carrot ginger juice
4oz Rum Chata
2oz vanilla vodka
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp ground ginger
1 lemon wedge
1. Add ice to 2 martini glasses to chill them.
2. To a cocktail shaker add ice, carrot ginger juice, rum chata, vodka, and pumpkin pie spice. Shake for 30 seconds.
3. Dump the ice from the martini glasses and using the lemon wedge, run it around the rim of both glasses.
4. In a shallow dish combine the brown sugar and ground ginger. Rim the martini glasses with this mixture.
5. Pour the carrot ginger martini into the two glasses.
6. To garnish, take a carrot and using a vegetable peeler, cut it into ribbons. Weave 1-2 ribbons onto a cocktail pick and garnish the drink.