Spiked Rosemary Arnold Palmer
For the Cocktail:
3/4 cup Natalie’s Lemonade Tea
1.5 oz. Rosemary simple syrup
1.5 oz. Bourbon
Lemon slices & sprigs of rosemary, for garnish
*For Rosemary Simple Syrup:
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
2 tbsp. Finely chopped fresh rosemary
(Yields 1 Serving)
1. In a glass filled with ice, pour bourbon, rosemary simple syrup & lemonade tea.
2. Stir & garnish with a slice of lemon & a sprig of rosemary.
*Rosemary Simple Syrup:
1. Place chopped rosemary, water & sugar in a pot.
2. Bring mixture to a boil & boil for 1 minute.
3. Allow the syrup to cool. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve.
4. Place the syrup in an airtight container & store it in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.