Tangerine Creamsicle Cookies
1 cup granulated sugar
Zest of 1 orange or tangerine
1 cup salted butter, room temperature
½ cup Natalie’s Tangerine juice
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
2 cups white chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl combine sugar and zest. Stir well to release the oils into the sugar.
2. With a hand mixer, beat the sugar and butter together for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in tangerine juice, vanilla, and egg. Set aside
4. In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. In 3 batches, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stirring well in between each addition.
6. Stir in the white chocolate chips and place the bowl in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
7. Preheat the oven to 350.
8. Using a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the cookies onto 2 baking sheets.
9. Bake 1 sheet at a time for 10 minutes.
10. Remove and let cool on the pan for 5-10 minutes.
11. Top with a little more tangerine zest and enjoy!