Tangerine Hibiscus Mimosa
1 bottle of champagne
16 oz Natalie’s Tangerine Juice
1⁄4 cup dried hibiscus flowers
1 cup water
1⁄2 cup sugar
1. Prepare the hibiscus syrup by bringing one cup of water to a boil.
2. Stir in the sugar until it is dissolved then add the dry hibiscus.
3. Remove from the heat and let cool.
4. Strain the hibiscus flowers and set the syrup aside.
5. Assemble the mimosas by adding a 2-4 oz of Tangerine juice to a glass.
6. Top with 1 tablespoon of hibiscus syrup and then finish with champagne.