Tangerine Monster Rice Krispie Treats
4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
1 bag large marshmallows
2 Tbsp. Natalie’s Tangerine juice
1 cup crushed vanilla wafer cookies
6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
Candy melts of assorted colors
1. Spray a 9” x13” pan with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large pot, melt butter over low heat.
3. Add in the marshmallows & stir until they are all melted.
4. Add in the Tangerine juice. Stir well.
5. Remove pot from heat. Then stir in crushed cookies & cereal. Stir until everything is well coated.
6. Press mixture in the prepared pan to form a large rectangle. Allow to cool until firm.
7. Cut into approximately 21 rectangles or your desired shape.
8. Dip rectangles into melted candy melts. Place on a parchment lined surface. Decorate with candy eyes, jimmies, sprinkles & decorative icing.
9. Allow to harden completely. Serve within 24 hours.