Tangerine Yogurt Bark
2 cups plain greek yogurt
16oz tangerine juice
1⁄4 cup sugar
1 cup blueberries
1 cup tangerine slices (or mandarin oranges)
1. In a saucepan combine the tangerine juice and sugar. Bring to a boil & simmer until a syrup forms. It should take about 10 minutes.
2. Stir continuously to keep from burning the tangerine syrup.
3. Let the syrup cool slightly.
4. In a mixing bowl combine the greek yogurt & tangerine syrup.
5. Line a baking dish with wax paper and pour the yogurt on top & spread into a thin layer.
6. Top with blueberries & tangerine slices.
7. Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours then break apart & enjoy!