Vegan Strawberry Orange Mango Popsicles
Orange Mango Layer
3/4 cup Natalie’s Orange Mango Juice
1 1/2 cup Frozen mango chunks
1/4 cup Canned coconut milk (light or full-fat)
1 cup Frozen strawberries
1/2 cup Canned coconut milk (light or full-fat)
1. In a blender, add orange mango juice & 1/4 cup coconut milk, blend until smooth & transfer into a large cup.
2. In a blender, add strawberries & 1/2 cup coconut milk, blend until smooth.
3. Scoop a spoonful of the orange mango mixture into each popsicle mold, follow with a scoop of the strawberry mixture.
4. Continue alternating between scoops of each mixture until the molds are full.
5. Place the tops of the molds on the popsicles & freeze overnight, or at least 4-6 hours.
Recipe By: Emilie Eats