Warm Marinated Olives and Feta
1 jar of your favorite olives (pitted)
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup Natalie’s lemon juice
1 tsp crushed red pepper
1 sprig fresh rosemary
Peel of 1 lemon
1 block feta cheese
Crackers for serving
1. In an empty mason jar, add enough olives to fill the container.
2. In a small bowl gently whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, lemon peel, the leaves from the rosemary, and crushed red pepper.
3. Pour this over the olives and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
4. When ready to serve, preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
5. To a small skillet or baking dish add the block of feta cheese.
6. Pour the olive mixture over the top of the feta and bake for 10-15 minutes until the feta is warmed through.
7. Serve with your favorite crackers and an extra sprig of rosemary for garnish.