Yuzu and Rosewater Sparkling Lemonade Mocktail
1 cup lemon juice
½ cup yuzu juice
2 cups sparkling water (unflavored)
2 tablespoons rose hip spread (found in the international isle)
¼ cup agave syrup
Dried rose, lemon wedges, and mint for garnish
1. In a large pitcher combine all ingredients except the sparkling water.
2. Whisk vigorously to incorporate the rosehip spread and the agave into the juice.
3. Taste for sweetness, if you would like it more sweet add more agave.
4. Pour in the sparkling water and stir gently.
5. Pour over ice in glasses and garnish with dried rose, lemon, and sprigs of mint.