Kiwi Hard Lemonade
Kiwi Simple Syrup Ingredients:
2-3 Kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced
1/2 cup Water
1/2 cup Sugar
1 oz. Kiwi simple syrup
3 oz. Natural Lemonade
1.5 oz. vodka
Kiwi slices, for garnish
1. Combine kiwi simple syrup, Natural Lemonade & vodka in a glass with ice.
2. Stir well and garnish with kiwi slices.
*Can also be topped with soda for a lighter version. Can be served without vodka as well.
Kiwi Simple Syrup:
1. Combine 1/2 cup water & 1/2 cup sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, then turn down to a simmer. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Add sliced kiwi fruit & simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Let mixture cool to room temperature. After about an hour, remove kiwi slices.
4. Strain mixture and pour it into a glass container. Refrigerate until ready to use.