Tomato Reishi Ratatouille
1 cup Natalie’s Red Tomato Reishi juice
¼ cup tomato paste
1 clove garlic, minced
¼ an onion, diced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp salt (separated in half)
½ tsp pepper
1 green zucchini
1 yellow zucchini
4 roma tomatoes
1. In a saucepan heat the olive oil over medium high heat and saute the diced onion for 2 minutes.
2. Add in the minced garlic, tomato reishi juice, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, pepper, and ½ the salt.
3. Cook for another 3-5 minutes then remove from heat.
4. Thinly slice the zucchini and tomatoes.
5. In a small 5×8 rectangular baking dish (or 8 in round baking dish) add ½ of the tomato sauce mixture.
6. Layer the sliced vegetables in the dish and sprinkle with the remaining salt.
7. Top the whole dish with the second half of the tomato sauce and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
8. Garnish with fresh oregano and enjoy!