- By Juice
- By Category
Pumpkin Apple Cookies
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
1/2 cup Natalie’s Pumpkin Apple Spice Juice
1 1/2cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups confectioner’s sugar, well sifted
1/4 cup Natalie’s Pumpkin Apple Spice Juice
2 Tbsp melted butter
Yields: 36 cookies
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, combine butter and sugar. Beat until fluffy.
3. Add eggs, pumpkin puree, and Pumpkin Apple Spice juice. Slowly beat in flour mixture until well mixed. Do not over mix.
4. Chill dough for at least 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop dough and drop onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes until edges just start to brown.
8. Cool on a baking rack.
1. Combine confectioner’s sugar, Pumpkin Apple Spice juice and butter. Whisk until smooth.
2. Drizzle icing over completely cooled cookies.