- By Juice
- By Category
Lemon Lavender Sorbet
2 bottles of Natalie’s Natural Lemonade
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 tbsp. dried lavender
1 tbsp. dried mallow blossoms, or a couple drops of purple food coloring (optional)
(Yields 6 Servings)
1. Pour the lemonade in a glass bowl, and add the mallow blossoms or purple food coloring.
2. Allow the blossoms to soak for at least 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl combine the lavender simple syrup with the lemonade.
4. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
5. Follow the instructions of your ice cream maker.
6. Transfer to an air-tight container, and freeze in the freezer for a couple more hours before serving.
7. Garnish with a sprig of lavender.
*For Lavender Simple Syrup:
1. In a small pot, boil the water, sugar & dried lavender. Boil for 1 minute.
2. Allow the syrup to cool completely.
3. Pour through a strainer to remove the lavender.
Recipe By: Jeran McConnel